Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Its been a while since i last wrote something in here. I've been working on some stuff, like recording and playing stuff, writing (check here if you speak bulgarian), playing records, and the most intensive work recently was making the visual surround for the european tour of my friends band Rubies. The whole thing was a mixture between Simone Rubi's beautiful graphics and pictures, which I animated, some visuals I created for the project, and colours. I was mixing and projecting the graphics live, while Rubies were playing. I am gonna upload some samples of the project. Soon.
Actually I wasnt able to take much photos during the tour, cause we had much to do and were always rolling. But still, i took some pictures with my (trashy) camera, really like snapshoting around, and yeah, this is what we got - 37sec of being on the road and having fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

watching this over and over and over again.

you are so good!