Friday, March 13, 2009

normal surround



I finally launched my website, which is totally not finished yet, but at least some sections are. But what is finished anyways?
Haha, excuses.. Anyways, happy that I started to write CSS without having to copy paste so much and yeah.. kind of enjoying putting things in order through html..Although still loving the chaos yo!
So yeah.. Have a look, let me know, hit me with some feedback, I'll be happy to know that the flash section works at your computer aswell and everything.. haha, still making my first steps in this area.

Howeva, would love to hear from you, stay inspired and fresh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

какви работи намира човек като джитка из интернета;

SIMONE RUBI said...

dena! so happy you launched your site. it looks great.... i've been channeling you lately. i can feel your energy and working thing. doing the good stuff- seeing things- knowing things- making things. and staying 'in the thing'. does this make sense? happy 1 year anniversary dear. xo s