Friday, December 11, 2009

At The Beloved Ones'

Last month I went back to the roots to visit my parents, my grandma and some friends. It was amazing, beautiful wheater, great to see and talk to beloved people, and all in all - good times. Here some views and objects I collected.


This is in my dad's hometown Svilengrad, next to the border with Turkey and Greece. My grandma lives there and it's the most chilled place in Bulgaria for me, everytime I enter her house, I am falling in a relaxed deep sleep.This wall killed me, because since a couple of months I want to paint a wall like this:


Sunset in my grandma's garden:


Sunday pancakes action at my music teacher from school's place. Rad pancakes, coffee and homemade sour cherry liqueur. And her new born grandchild!


In my face: the wall in my old room every morning:


Heritage from my beloved grandfather, who passed away some years ago. I just picked it up. He was a passionate photographer, with his own dark room in the kitchen, tons of diapositive slides, etc. So I found a book "Colour Photography", a diapositive film-viewer, a black and white film (expired 92), his favorite pen (which i have to take care of very well) and the graphite fillers for it. Check out those layouts!!?!

4 comments:

anchett said...

this entry's very personal to me, i like it a lot. i know the feeling (Svilengrad's my hometown as well) and i know your grandma's house :) my grandma is a fried of yours. and it's so true: Svilengrad is very chilled, like time's just stopped there.
hugs to you
A.

den said...

ha! ani! hugs back, see you these days

terri said...

that wall! with the same color baby blue sky reflecting in the top window! so choice. will you take me here someday, dena?

den said...

terri, we should do that!